Life is too precious not to be lived to the fullest. Leading a full life is about living happily and successfully, especially in this day and age, living through the Fourth Industrial Revolution that the world is embarking on. This course will introduce, and in a simple way, the ever needed basic habits of success for anyone.
Habits of success come in a package of 3 main components of Appreciations; appreciating your own value as a person, appreciating the value of others, and appreciating the value of time. Attending and being engaged in such a course will take us on a discovery journey within ourselves that will fundamentally alter the way we live, work, and relate to one another.
This course will help any individual who aspires to reach new heights in life, whether on a personal level or in the corporate world to accomplish more and more as it hones the necessary soft-skills, needed in this day and age.
Just like the habits of success, the methodologies used in facilitating this course are varied, are SMART, dynamic and highly engaging. The process of learning here is not just about how much you can get out of this course, but rather how much this course can get out of you as a person and as an influencer.
- Demonstrate the habits that will make them successful in life when it comes to self-development and building successful relationships with others.
- Build their self-confidence in becoming more proactive, resilient and go-getters.
- Understand and appreciate the value of time and learn new techniques to get the most out of their day.
- Realize where to stand when to take control and how to influence their environment.
This course is designed to benefit people from all walks of life; Students, graduates, professionals with a job, professionals looking for a job, employees, bosses, and managers alike.
This course is currently being demanded by most industries in the business world, ranging from Pharmaceutical, educational, automotive, petrochemical, government, telecommunication, banking, and others.
Personal Resilience and Growth, Proactivity, Relationship Management, Emotional Maturity, Interpersonal Skills
Definitions with new Meanings
- What’s Life and why do we exist?
- What’s the Fourth Industrial Revolution?
- Challenges for leading a successful life in this day and age
- What’s a habit of success and how can we mold our habits to succeed
- Purpose, Passions, & Values
Appreciating your own Value
- The importance of creating your “Grit”
- Realizing and Capitalizing on Your Talent
- Factoring in Effort to become Skillful and Achiever
- Self-Motivation and Resilience
- Self-assessment for self-branding
- The 3 Circles of Influence (Control, Influence, Concern)
- The 3 Pillars of Successful Relationships
- “Nudging” Yourself and Others
- Happiness through others by impacting your positive vibes on them.
- Dealing with others with Emotional Maturity
Appreciating the value of time
- Time is more than money…time is life…time is precious
- Time and Mindfulness
- Achieve more with less
- The Quadrant of Proactivity